Your form has been successfully submitted.
A representative will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t hear back from us, please do not hesitate to call us at (877) 379-2783.
1) Business customers should have all small items (cables, adapters and other misc components) boxed up and ready for pickup. Items should be consolidated in one location.
2) Any items placed in USPS (United States Postal Service) marked bins WILL BE rejected for pickup.
3) Have all cables unplugged from equipment and stored separately.
4) Be sure to remove all paper from printer trays.
5) If your building does not have an elevator, we will require you to have your item(s) placed on the ground floor on the day of the pickup. If you need our service to bring items up or down staircases, please contact us for pricing beforehand.
6) Be sure to check with your building’s property management office regarding insurance requirements. If they do require a certificate of insurance, please email us the requirements in a timely manner so that we can have a certificate of insurance issued before the pickup deadline.
7) If you are requesting a pickup for fluorescent lighting or batteries, please make sure all lighting is in sealed cardboard boxes and batteries are in sealed buckets. Batteries in bags or unsealed containers will not be accepted.
If you have not yet reviewed our terms for our free pickup and recycling services, please see – https://igotewaste.com/terms/ for terms and conditions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.