If you are a large volume customer with 50+ larger items, please contact us directly with details. These terms might not apply.
We offer free pickup services for businesses, schools, non-profit organization and government agencies that have at least five qualifying items.
- LCD Monitors (21″ or larger)
- Networking Equipment
- Test Equipment
- Printers, scanners, fax machines
- Household appliances like hair dryers, microwave ovens, toasters, fans, heaters, coffee makers, rice cookers, etc.
- Toner cartridges and ink cartridges
- CRT Monitors/Televisions
The minimum charge for pickups of less than five qualifying items is $50 and up. This rate is based on quantities of non-qualifying items and location.
In addition; if our minimum quantity requirement is satisfied, we can accept unlimited quantities of the following items at no cost:
Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, All Apple Products, Modems, Routers, Telecom Equipment, Test Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephones, iPhones, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, UPS/APC Battery Backups, All Backup Devices, Lead Acid Batteries, Power Supplies, Ballasts, Wires/Cables, Adapters, CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Components, Game Consoles, Projectors, Conferencing Equipment, Security Equipment, Cameras, Keyboards, Mice.
Charges apply for the following items:
- Copy machines, plotters and large format printers – $100 each
- Small appliances, including coolers and small refrigerators – $50 each
- Server racks – $100
- LCD/CRT televisions – $25 each
- CRT Monitors – $10 each
- LCD Monitors under 21″ – call for quote
- Toner cartridges – $3 each
Hard Drive & Data Destruction Service
- Per hard drive – Call for quote (Services include shredding, degaussing, and DoD wipe with complete certificate of destruction)
- Tape backups – $3 per unit (Includes magnetic degaussing)
Per customer’s request, we can generate a detailed certificate of destruction with recorded serial numbers.
Fluorescent Light & Battery Recycling
- Fluorescent light tubes – $3 per pound
- Compact fluorescent bulbs – $6 per pound
- Alkaline household batteries – $3 per pound
Minimum charge for pickup of these items is $50. Per U.S. Department of Traffic regulations, light tubes and bulbs must be packaged in sealed boxes. Batteries must be packaged in sturdy sealed container. We cannot accept batteries open or broken cardboard boxes and plastic bags.
A $25 processing fee might apply for the issuance of insurance certificates.
We currently do not pick up large appliances, refrigerators, washer or dryers, furniture, hazardous materials, filing cabinets, other miscellaneous metals, some medical and dental equipment.